Dao Quan 太極拳法 – Handform
Handform is the section of our Tai Chi Chuan syllabus, which everyone is familiar with. It is the slow moving but continues form routine which is synonymous with Tai Chi.
Hand Form Variations
- Short Form Square – 32 techniques – broken down and taught in a series of 3,6 or 9 small movements, per technique, to facilitate quicker learning.
- Short Form Round – 32 techniques – the above, but now taught in a round and flowing manner
- Short Form Round Mirror – 32 techniques
- Long Form – 112 techniques
- Advanced Short Form – 38 techniques